Caribou Gear Tarp

Spotting scopes

Ektoras

hey folks ive got sig sauer kilo 3000 binos and want to hunt in the west u think i need a good spotting scope or my binos will do?

I like binos the best I have very nice optics but if your planning on hiking more then driving then I’d say you’re set. Good luck.

hey folks ive got sig sauer kilo 3000 binos and want to hunt in the west u think i need a good spotting scope or my binos will do?
You still need a spotter.... It saves a lot of boot soles if you have one. unless you have no standard of what size critter you want to kill. Shoot me a PM with what your budget is.

You still need a spotter.... It saves a lot of boot soles if you have one. unless you have no standard of what size critter you want to kill. Shoot me a PM with what your budget is.
i agree 100% with schmalts. u dont need a spotter unless u want to really decipher the antlers on an animal. if ur like me and are more of a meat hunter a spotter is a nice addition but certaintly not needed. binos on a tripod do help a lot tho.

i agree 100% with schmalts. u dont need a spotter unless u want to really decipher the antlers on an animal. if ur like me and are more of a meat hunter a spotter is a nice addition but certaintly not needed. binos on a tripod do help a lot tho.
Thanks

Binos on a tripod get you 85% of the way there. Spotter is necessary if you want to determine size, width, length etc. it’s a pivotal piece for that last 15% if you care about such things.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peytb10
Back