Sportsmans Box.

Hilljackoutlaw

Does anyone on here use or ever used Sportsmans Box? I get emails from them all the time and it looks cool and very tempting to test out just for the anticipation of not knowing what you might get. So if you have used it i guess my question is: Is it worth it or not. I put a link if anyone was is wondering what i am talking about. Thanks in advance.

There's a flavor box like this for whatever sport you are into (fly fishing, salwater, bass, etc...) and when I have looked at them, I would rather put that $20/mth into a savings account for upgrading gear or buying a tag. The idea of it introducing you to something new doesn't sell me since there are a billion blogs and websites promoing gear now. I just see this as a way for companies to offload odds and ends.

Odds and ends were what i was thinking to. i feel like ill get a jackknife every other box and a mouth call and nothing of real use compared to the odds and ends gear i already have or pickup every time i wander through the sporting goods store. Damn impulse buys!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back