Yeti GOBOX Collection

Special deer antler size notice

Wu-Tang ain’t nothing to #*^@#* wit.
I recently gave a quiz to my 7th graders about the three ancient Chinese philosophies. On one of the questions, the students had to match famous quotes attributed to these philosophies with Confucius, Laozi, and Hanfeizi. I always like to add a fun “distractor answer” to multiple choice questions on my quizzes, so one possible famous quote the students could choose was, “Cash rules everything around me. CREAM get the money, dolla dolla bills y’all.”

Sadly, I had six students choose that answer as Laozi’s famous quote.

I recently gave a quiz to my 7th graders about the three ancient Chinese philosophies. On one of the questions, the students had to match famous quotes attributed to these philosophies with Confucius, Laozi, and Hanfeizi. I always like to add a fun “distractor answer” to multiple choice questions on my quizzes, so one possible famous quote the students could choose was, “Cash rules everything around me. CREAM get the money, dolla dolla bills y’all.”

Well on the next round of quizzes throw in this famous Gandhi philosophy.

BTW..... I would've hands down chose that answer just because that's straight gangsta ol son.

7g63p8.jpg

IMG_6166.jpegWill also be found in the stupid window stickers thread.

I know a few guys that have held, scored and seen more big deer than anyone on the planet, without a doubt. There are more 50" wide mule deer than 30" tall bucks. :D

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back