Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

South Florida guided duck hunt suggestions?

Marshian

I’ll be visiting in laws in Naples the first week of January and am curious about doing some duck hunting for a day while there. My wife’s uncle is a cool outdoorsman who will be visiting from Lithuania so I wanna take him with me. Anyone have a good recommendation for a duck guide? Species isn’t too big a concern although a wood duck or pintail would be nice. Thanks!

Best case scenario would be drawing a permit at one of the STA's down on the south side of the lake.

Myfwc.com limited entry quota application. There are several STA leftover permit options you could apply for and possibly draw. It's a random draw system no points, if you drew you'd need a kayak or 2 person canoe to get into the area. They are great places to hunt but 4 hours south if me. Need any additional help pm me I'll help anyway I can.

Myfwc.com limited entry quota application. There are several STA leftover permit options you could apply for and possibly draw. It's a random draw system no points, if you drew you'd need a kayak or 2 person canoe to get into the area. They are great places to hunt but 4 hours south if me. Need any additional help pm me I'll help anyway I can.
Thanks for the advice. I won’t have time or resources to do anything on my own so I’m gonna get a guide. The Ducks Unlimited site had some recs so I picked one of there pretty much randomly. I’ll post up after the hunt. Dude seemed cool, and website had good reviews so I’m excited.

Thanks for the advice. I won’t have time or resources to do anything on my own so I’m gonna get a guide. The Ducks Unlimited site had some recs so I picked one of there pretty much randomly. I’ll post up after the hunt. Dude seemed cool, and website had good reviews so I’m excited.
Good deal, you should be on birds down there no matter what. Just don't spill the beans when you get back home. 😉

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back