South Dakota hunting

Frosty-8415

Howdy folks
Looking for any information available for hunting Pronghorn in South Dakoata in 2024. I am also interested in possibly White tail deer. Any suggestions on areas, and places to process any possible successes would be appreciated. I know its broad, with not even knowing where, but I am completely new to Hunting the west. Bear with me.plz.

Howdy folks
Looking for any information available for hunting Pronghorn in South Dakoata in 2024. I am also interested in possibly White tail deer. Any suggestions on areas, and places to process any possible successes would be appreciated. I know its broad, with not even knowing where, but I am completely new to Hunting the west. Bear with me.plz.
There aren't many Antelope tags, 58 nr buck tags I believe in the whole state. The Indian rez sells some at a cost, not to sure how those work though.

Welcome to HT. You need to provide more information. To find areas, use the SDGFP site. As much crap as I give them, there is information on antelope distribution and you can use that over top of the available public hunting areas. As you noted, you asked a broad question. This information that you are able to get yourself to get started answers the broad question. As far as processing (if you are not doing that yourself), you can google that based on nearest town you decide to go to. That would be much later. Based on the population, number of tags, resident or NR, etc., you could be a few years out before you get a tag for pronghorn in SD.

SD is a great state to hunt. Dont forget, pheasant and geese can be great when you get into them as well!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back