south carolina opener report

tnctcb

i got to the club about 3:30 thursday and thought i had plenty of time but as it turned out i got the last bunk. the drinking was pretty good on thursday night and it was hard to get up friday morning but everyone made it. we sat stands until about 10 and it got so hot that we had to get down with only one shot fired and only 2 deer seen.the evening hunt was worse so the drinkin started again.saturday was a little better for seeing deer but still none killed.i finally saw a buck sunday morning on the road and 2 sunday evening on the stand but they were on the 6 point or better side and couldnt shoot them.monday evening was the best i saw 2 does and fawn, another guy saw 2 spikes, 1 guy saw a doe and his son saw a 4 point on the any buck side and as soon as he lined up for a shot his dad called him on the radio and the deer beat feet.now im home and i hope some deer will actually get shot this weekend

Thanks for the report. Get em next time.
wink.gif

im going friday morning. FLlilhunter will be going with me.they are pretty good about letting kids kill their first deer in the 6 point area as long as it is a buck so maybe he will get the ones that came out on me.

Back