SORRY (WINK)

Moosie

Grand poopa
Sorry for not staying up on the Board folks... I was out in AK for 3 weeks, MAde it back jsut in time to get a Phone call from my good hunting Buddy Warren to Pack out his Moose only a quick 2 day, 12 hour drive for me, Then it was Back to work for 2 days before I made the "Quick drive" to Eastern Idaho for some Geese then Drove back to work a few days.... THEN Thursday through Today (It is Sunday right ?!?!) Out helping my Friend Get him a Deer. I'll Make him post A story tomorrow. I was a tad more picky so came Home empty handed... Shucks, That just meens that next weekend I'll be hitting it hard again..
wink.gif

I am Slipping out in the Morning to go Duck hunting and Probably will another time or two this week...

Amongst that I'm maintaining a Family and Slipping in Work in between somewere >?!?!?!

MY POINT ISIf I seem to Miss a Topic....(Or all of them)... I'll have to Say Sorry now, this board is designed for the Hunter and This time of year thats what I'm doing (Every now and Then
tongue.gif
)

Anyways , Sorry if I missed stuff, I'll be catching up soon... HELL, Hunting season Only lasts so long... right ?!?!?! (Buuuahahhahah). Hope everyone is Kicking some ASS in the Field and haveing a Good time.

I know the feeling Oscar. I am going to be more involved with the hunting and getting ready to hunt to be able to stay up with the boards also. Now that deer archery is in I will be gone every weekend. I didnt get home until 1 am EST last night and bed was more important.

So I will only be able to look on from Monday thru Thursday nights for the most part.
wink.gif

We all know your too good for us low lifes and only reply when you feel like it. I vote you get banned from this website.
biggrin.gif
anyone second that?? DELW can you arrange the ban?

LOL Schmalts... I got offered $5,000 for this website last week... MAybe I should ahve sold it
eek.gif
eek.gif

Nahhhh I like you guys to much
tongue.gif
Keeps me busy in the Offseason. Just now it's a bit-o-hectic. Hell, Just today when I showed up at 8:45 I got 2 Middle fingers and A "FUGGER" from the BOSS ... Well.. It was More because I didn't call him to go Duck hunting with me And I did well. BUt It could have been a bad deal. I might have to put in some Hours again... DAM crap in life we need to do
rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I got offered $5,000 for this website last week<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The greek offered you that much money? what did he do sell his mobile home and truck.
wink.gif

Delw

LOL DelW. I'd never sell it to Geek, Not even for 50k
biggrin.gif
Some things just aren't for sale to certain people at any price.

Was a local guy with money. And someone that Kills 'Lopes bigger then 13"s
wink.gif
(HEHE)

Back