Caribou Gear

Soon to be uncle

My brother (name with held) his daughter is getting married tomorrow. And I wanted to take the oppertunity to congradulate him.

My brother is not loseing a daughter he is gaining a son.

Just to let you in on the secret. Sly is the lucky dog that is expanding his family.

Tomorrow his baby girl is getting married.
smile.gif

AWWW! Sly, Congrats you Lucky dog! That's wonderful! I just got hitched in March! My Dad couldn't be there for the Wedding. We were both kinda bummed about it. I had to give myself away cause Mom was too busy taking pics! Cherish that Father/Daughter dance!

Trust me, she will be so grateful to have you there! Even if you get drunk at the reception and stumble into the $800 Wedding cake! *grins* J/K!

She's a lucky girl to have you for a Dad! Have a great time! Congrats again!

Love, Raven

Good morning Sherry, how is the weather down in Pennsylvania? It is a fine day up here in Northern Maine. Gotta love haveing to work on a beautiful day. At the end of my 10 hour shift it should be raining.

Good Morning Maineiac
smile.gif

Been awful since yesterday afternoon. Got 3 inches of rain through the night and it has been pouring all day so far
frown.gif

Hot tubs been delivered though, so maybe by the middle of the week, it can be wired and enjoyed. The guys said, if it rains, they can't install pools so they will deliver the tub, and that's what they did.

Uhmmm... now I'm done with the rain, so if anybody could have a word with Mother Nature, I sure would appreciate it
wink.gif

My pumpkin and gourd patch are demanding umbrella's
rolleyes.gif

Sheri

ah that's ok
wink.gif

you know that old saying, "Be careful what you wish for..." Let's just say, ahhhhhh... light dawned on marbled head
eek.gif
I understand now
biggrin.gif

Crow Woman

That Sly is one lucky dog. I know how highly he thinks of that new son in law he has. But I also know he treats him like a son. Now my inlaws treat me like a son in law, so I do know the difference.
eek.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back