Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Something REAL Special for you HoundDog Kitty Hunters :)

R

RavenBeauty

I will also post this in the fireside but as it is so near and dear to the hearts of those of you boys who hunt with hounds for Mountain Lions I put it in here too cause I didn't want you to miss it!! Please prepare for slow loading and I'm sorry bout that but trust me.. It is WORTH THE WAIT! I scanned this for ya out of one of ShadowRiders new huntin' mags. Its the latest Mansanarez Painting.

If any of you want the ones you have missed ie: 1-8 desktops here is the url. Go get em!

DEKSTOP ARCHIVES

SOOO nuff said except for the instructions:

There will be four pictures loading in all:

THE FIRST IS FOR THOSE WITH THEIR MONITORS SET AT 1280 x 1024

THE SECOND IS FOR THOSE WITH THEIR MONITORS SET AT 1024 x 768

THE THIRD ONE IS FOR THOSE WITH THEIR MONITORS SET AT 800 x 600

If someone out there needs a different size just email me at [email protected] and I will customize it for you

THE FOURTH PICTURE IS HUGE AND WILL NOT WORK FOR YOUR DESKTOP PICTURE AS IT IS TOO LONG AND NOT WIDE ENOUGH, BUT I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE IT IN ALL ITS GLORY AND DETAIL. THIS CAT IS MAGNIFICENT! ALSO GUYS PLEASE WOULD YOU IDENTIFY THE BREEDS OF THE HUNTING DOGS IN THIS PICTURE FOR ME? I WANT TO LEARN WHAT YOU USE K?

So NOW IF you use WINDOWS ME you click right on this picture and save to MY DOCUMENTS INTO A FOLDER CALLED MY PICTURES. THEN GO AND CLICK RIGHT ON YOUR DESKTOP. CHOOSE ACTIVE DESKTOP AND CUSTOMIZE MY DESKTOP. GO TO BACKGROUND TAB AND SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE ONTHEEDGE Which is what I named it. SELECT THAT ONE AND SAY APPLY AND OK AND YOUR SET! FOR THOSE WHO ARE USING WINDOWS 98 CLICK THE PICTURE AND SAVE TO THE WINDOWS FOLDER, NOT INSIDE ANY OF THE OTHERS JUST INSIDE WINDOWS FOLDER ITSELF. THIS WILL CAUSE IT TO APPEAR IN YOUR CHOICES OF BACKGROUNDS AS YOU DO THE REST OF THE ABOVE EXACTLY THE SAME. IF ANY OF THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE DONT WORK FOR YOU LET ME KNOW AND WE WILL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT.... just let me know... ENJOY

ONTHEEDGE1280x1024.jpg

ONTHEEDGE1024x768.jpg

ONTHEEDGE800x600.jpg

ONTHEEDGEFULL-NOTFORDESKTOP.jpg

Raven Beauty-What a kool picture. I want a big one!!!!! Would be great to have a print but I would settle for a computerized image!!! Kool PIC RB!!!! bcat

RB,really good,well worth the wait for it to load.
I have got to go on a hunt like that one day.
I can see why you guys are so into it.Got my heart pumping just seeing the picture.
You guys must have get a real rush hunting with dogs.

starting at top, walker, redbone and plott. Tom hunts redbones, and I know Catman has a pup out of a couple of his dogs.

You all are most welcome! GATOMAN thank you for telling me! I like the one in the middle the best. The Redbone. He is beautiful! and as for the Mountain Lion.. This boy is BAD!!! and AWESOME POWERFUL!

I took the "not for desk top" pic and reduced it 50%. Set my desktop color to black and used the 50% for my desktop. Looks great!!! :D

Guess what picture I am taking to the tattoo parlor this weekend!!:D
Fantastic picture!
Seriously
I figure I will get one of these artist to
do an oil painting of the one in the middle!

I can get a 1 x 2 meter oil print here for
less than $150! And these guys are good!
Now the framing will cost a bit more.
But to have that in the trophy room would be great!

I know that I just LOVE this picture.. wish Shadow would let me buy it for the WALL! wow.. TRIGGMAN could you email me the one you made??? please

Thumper.. you mean to say they copy this just as if it were an original OIL??? wow.. and THUMPER you need to talk to me in chat sometime soon becaues I know another way to get you that paint program i think.

RavenBeauty will do. When I was station in South Korea I had painter reproduce a picture that was in Outdoor Life. It's a picture of a buck and doe on the edge of the woods. The article said you could a limited edition print for a couple of hundred (if I remember right). The Oil painting and frame was about $75. Wish I knew someone still there, I'd have this one done.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back