Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Some ranch discipline.

HuntTalk Freak

Been off the forum for a while. Super busy at work, crippled back for a few months and baby on the way in a few weeks.

Been working at the ranch when I can, sometimes making the 9 hour round trip in one day just to work a few hours.

Anyway, I have 3k camera pics to go through but this one was funny.
Guess little one mouthed off at momma. Lol
40E58CDC-3A09-4697-82E4-F3AE68FA6884.jpeg

I find it interesting how deer hunting is so different around the country based upon just where you live, looking at Texas and those kind of places like that doesn’t even compute with me because I hunt Blacktail’s and you can hunt them for weeks sometimes before you even see a single buck. But then again unlike a lot of places that have some pretty amazing deer hunting, but I have six point Roosevelt bulls running around less than an hour from my house ! so there is that going for me ha ha ha ! Everything has its upsides and downsides
EF96F4CB-1D62-4509-9B7E-0A210FD452FF.png

Last edited:
Lol it’s low fence. The deer come and go as they please.

the great majority of the bucks I’ve killed have been in trails and never came to feeders.

I find it interesting how deer hunting is so different around the country based upon just where you live, looking at Texas and those kind of places like that doesn’t even compute with me because I hunt Blacktail’s and you can hunt them for weeks sometimes before you even see a single buck. But then again unlike a lot of places that have some pretty amazing deer hunting, but I have six point Roosevelt bulls running around less than an hour from my house ! so there is that going for me ha ha ha ! Everything has its upsides and downsides
View attachment 154322
Yea my wife was walking the dog this afternoon about 10 mins from the house along a creek smack dab in the middle of San Antonio and saw 20 deer. But then again this is the same woman who hit a deer with her car smack dab in the middle of town. Stands to reason I suppose.

View attachment 154322

Blacktails do what Blacktails do but don’t go giving up those Rosies for 90# Hill Country jackrabbits Lol

Blacktails do what Blacktails do but don’t go giving up those Rosies for 90# Hill Country jackrabbits Lol

ha ha ha , that made me laugh , nope 👎🏼 never giving up on the Rosies I’m addicted to the chase , I’ll be up in the area of that bull on Sunday , Archery season ends the 27 , I have the last 8 days off , looking forward to the hunt.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back