Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Solo targets

Interesting and looks good. The gong looks to be just far enough out to not get much damage from bullet splatter. Did you possibly consider running a chain through the front and having the gong (painted white) mostly align with the white square area over the vitals? Post some pics after a bit of use. (y)

Interesting and looks good. The gong looks to be just far enough out to not get much damage from bullet splatter. Did you possibly consider running a chain through the front and having the gong (painted white) mostly align with the white square area over the vitals? Post some pics after a bit of use. (y)

I tried to make it as real as possible for her. She is very worried about taking a life. However she has been building points and we are going to burn them this year. So the thought is to get her so use to shooting it that it is almost muscle memory when that time comes. This may be the only time she hunts so I am doing my best to make it a good experience and a clean kill.

That looks like a pretty good setup. Let us know how it works!

Got some more range time in with her today and she is turning out to be a good shooter. Which is surprising as she has a relatively crappy coach.

Today we were shooting a Savage Lady Hunter in 6.5 Creedmoor at 150 yards using 130 Barnes TSX over some RL16. She was shooting good with only one out of 6 being a flinch. ( pic below has a 1 click adjustment down after 3 shots) Her hands got cold so she rushed it to be done.

I had set the lope target up on a different field so she had to reposition and figure it out.
She ranged it and put one in it right where she was supposed to. Pretty proud of her today. All in all the target worked well and I anticipate it will last all summer.

Attachments

• FC2C77C7-7726-4FD8-90B1-C3E1AB6B6E45.jpeg
    FC2C77C7-7726-4FD8-90B1-C3E1AB6B6E45.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 8
  • 412CA159-1435-4C40-AFD5-E8B37022F677.jpeg
    412CA159-1435-4C40-AFD5-E8B37022F677.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • 91DD189C-E73E-4FFB-8A71-DC2C8AFB0A41.jpeg
    91DD189C-E73E-4FFB-8A71-DC2C8AFB0A41.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 8
Well the target is working out well. She is a really getting good at set up and putting it where it needs to be. Anything under 250 is in trouble. Today we did a rapid follow up drill and she felt rushed but put them right in the boil maker. After seeing the target she was smiling. 01D9B7A4-A8DA-454A-83E1-76566863F290.jpeg

Well the target is working out well. She is a really getting good at set up and putting it where it needs to be. Anything under 250 is in trouble. Today we did a rapid follow up drill and she felt rushed but put them right in the boil maker. After seeing the target she was smiling.

Glad it's working so well! Thank you both for putting in the work and practicing! When does her hunt start?

We are packing up the family and headed to WY on September 20th. I have a couple things to do when we get out there. Don’t expect to head out for antelope until the 24th.

Just posting this out there as a review to anyone considering purchasing from solotargets.com. They have a good product but thier customer service sucks.

The site is legit and I ordered a Pronghorn target to get the wife ready for this year. My card showed up as a purchase out of Hong Kong. Emails to them go unanswered and the phone number never gets answered. After several attempt I and threatening to dispute the transaction I finally got a email with a tracking number.
I’m having the same experience. No response re: tracking info or eta on order via email or social media.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iceman1992
Back