SOLD: Swarovski SLC 15x56

Posted on another site as well! I know we got a ton of HT folks that love the Swaro's. And, if you haven't tried them, you must!

This may be a dumb question, but I'm curious. You have 2 pairs I can think of for sale that have been used once. Why? As much as they cost, why buy another pair when you have one already and then turn around and sell them BOTH after one use? Not saying I think it's hinky, just a bit strange.

Not a dumb question @Dave N, or hinky/strange. Have you looked through the Pures yet? I bought both thinking I would use both (EL's and SLC's). I really only need one pair based on how I hunt, and where I have hunted based on last years hunting experience. I am the kind of hunter that does not accumulate or put stuff in the safe. I only use what I hunt with. Does that answer your question? I only plan on having one pair.

Not a dumb question @Dave N, or hinky/strange. Have you looked through the Pures yet? I bought both thinking I would use both (EL's and SLC's). I really only need one pair based on how I hunt, and where I have hunted based on last years hunting experience. I am the kind of hunter that does not accumulate or put stuff in the safe. I only use what I hunt with. Does that answer your question? I only plan on having one pair.
Why not just return them and say they give you a headache? lol

@oldbutnotdead

Never gave me a headache, but blew me away by what I could see, and at what distance away I could see them. Swarovski clarity is amazing in comparison to other glass I have used in my lifetime.
I know, it’s a little white lie to get ALL your money back and not lose anything ;)

I think the lack of interest may be that you can buy these for less with stacked discounts, brand new, from a dealer.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back