Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

**SOLD** NEW - Woolrich Made In USA Wool Red/Black Hunting Coat...

Brad

This is a 1980's USA Made Woolrich Hunting Coat. NEW - hung in the closet and never used.

The reason: while the tag says "Medium" - this thing is huge! I'm 5'10", 38" chest, 145lbs max. I can wear a heavy wool sweater, down vest, and I still swim in this coat. I'd absolutely call it a "Large" with plenty room to layer (More like L - XL). Not sure what was going on with sizing in the 80's, but it's not like any Medium I've ever had.

Measurements:

CHEST: 26" pit to pit. (I measured the interior circumference 3 times - comes out at 52").
SLEEVES: 35" From center neck down top of sleeve to cuff.
LENGTH: 32.5" From collar seam down the center back to bottom hem.

The quality of the coat is top drawer. The interior lining is a heavy canvas, with nylon lined sleeves. Heavy YKK Nylon tooth zipper. This coat has some real weight to it. Has an interesting zipped cartridge pocket on the right hand pocket, and an interior zipped pocket. It's gusseted in the rear at the shoulders.

$175 Shipped and insured USPS.

Paypal Friends/Family preferred -or- USPS MO.

First "I'll Take It" followed by a PM to me for details gets it.

Last edited:
That coat brings back a lot of memories. All my family had them as we live about 3 miles from the main plant and a lot of family and friends worked there. It’s sad the plant is down to basically no one anymore as everything is made over seas!

That coat brings back a lot of memories. All my family had them as we live about 3 miles from the main plant and a lot of family and friends worked there. It’s sad the plant is down to basically no one anymore as everything is made over seas!
Tons of memories for me also. These were basically the coat my entire family hunted in when I was young. I was so darn happy when I was old enough to get my own. Haven’t hunted in it for a number of years but it’s still hanging in my hunting closet

Tons of memories for me also. These were basically the coat my entire family hunted in when I was young. I was so darn happy when I was old enough to get my own. Haven’t hunted in it for a number of years but it’s still hanging in my hunting closet
I’ve got my grandpa’s. He was not a big guy, no hope of ever wearing it myself, but will never get rid of it.

My great grandfather lived in woolrich. I have some pretty old pictures of that town. Good area.

Back