SOLD: Crispi Lapponia, size 8

tdoubled

Hello hunttalk community. I'm selling a pair of Crispi Lapponia boots that I purchased back in December of 2020. I've struggled to find boots that work well with my awkward shaped heels. I have slight bone spurs and blisters are a constant challenge for me. Danner has always been good to me, but thought I'd try something new. After a spring bear season and around 50 miles of hiking I'm going back to what's worked for me. These boots are great, but don't work with my heels. No leaks and still in great shape. Asking $150 OBO This size can be hard to find. I accept Venmo and I can pay for the shipping for the lower 48. I'll do certified mail and provide a tracking number. Thanks for looking.Crispi 6.jpgCrispi 1.jpgCrispi 2.jpgCrispi 3.jpgCrispi 5.jpg

FWIW - You might solve your problem with aftermarket insoles or even custom orthotic insoles. They will save you money and pain over time.

Do you still have these by chance
Shoot, just seeing this. I have a pending sale that should go through on September 20th. If not, i can let you know. Feel free to PM me for a faster response

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back