So you wanna move to Denver?

Hold my beer -

1634512655075.png

Difference is the Denver metro is like 40 miles by 40 miles…

SWAT busted a meth house 2 blocks from my buddies, house is on Zillow for 750k 😆
😂 I’ve had them busted within a mile both directions from my house but it’s like $170,000. I guess if another $480,000 won’t buy me out of that I’ll stay put.

Certainly on par with Montana prices and what you will get.
Just no… Montanans comparing home prices to Denver is like folks from Boston saying parking is as bad as in Manhattan… like maybe in a small geographic region, maybe.

Just moved to Boise. Its one of the highest price increases in the country and number 2 for marker growth. I sold high and bought higher.
I got in just before they closed the gate. Sorry you will all have to go somewhere out. Its full now.

Just moved to Boise. Its one of the highest price increases in the country and number 2 for marker growth. I sold high and bought higher.
I got in just before they closed the gate. Sorry you will all have to go somewhere out. Its full now.
I just want to know how much we would have to reduce the population of Colorado before I could go to Kum and Go and purchase an otc bull moose tag

This unfortunate trend of ridiculous house prices has crept up to Cheyenne with no signs of slowing down. When we moved from Cheyenne a few years ago for my current job in Kansas, we saw dollar signs and sold rather than rent with the intention of returning.

Fast forward to present day, prices are so ridiculous in Cheyenne it's a tough pill to swallow knowing we should've just rented. Even though I will most likely transfer to the Denver office and house prices are now comparable in Cheyenne as they are in Fort Collins and Longmont, I'll still commute and buy a lesser house for more than I should just to stay in Wyo. Thank God I only have to be in the office 1 to 2 times a week in Denver.

Total side trail. Notice the Max price and lack of red dots. Our main office (Engineering) is in there. I don't understand how young people are supposed to live there.
View attachment 198078
Yeah, we have looked at moving to a lot of cities, but Seattle/ greater area really takes the cake for insanity.

It’s worse than NYC and SF.

I’ve basically come to the reality that for a 3bed 2 bath with a garage, ~2000sqft is going to run around 850k.

All the boomers retiring to the mountain west are going to be pretty bummed when all the restaurants, shops, and other services are closed - many of which already are, or have reduced hours at the least - because would-be labor can neither afford to purchase a home nor, thanks to airbnb's, find a place to rent.

Yeah, we have looked at moving to a lot of cities, but Seattle/ greater area really takes the cake for insanity.

It’s worse than NYC and SF.

I’ve basically come to the reality that for a 3bed 2 bath with a garage, ~2000sqft is going to run around 850k.
Not if you don't mind an hour commute through the new England countryside

Back