Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

So dang hot!

ismith

I feel like Ive been hunting the Sahara, not the Big Belts! Saw lots of deer yesterday, but no elk. Last weekend was pretty hot too but we did manage to call in three bulls on Sunday. Hows everyone else doing? Im not the only one hunting in this scorching weather am I? I feel like Im hunting in July with all the hikers and sunday drivers Im seeing out there.

Was in the BOB near Pagoda Mountain last week most of the week was hott except for last Monday when it snowed. Bulls weren't very talkative, but the wolves were making a racket.

I like to hunt the Belts as well.This year I've only had opportunity to hunt when it has been super hot.You know what, I pass.Aside from working outside year round(and I'm over the heat),I just no longer want to chance meat spoilage.I find it hard to believe that guys aren't losing elk meat trying to get it out(the unspoken word).Just isn't worth it to me anymore,especially since one elk lasts two years for my family.Anymore I'd rather shiver than sweat.Just saying.Flip side I'm wishing for a cool week-end,but doesn't look like it will be the one coming up.:(

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bonasababy
Back