MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Snow lots of Snow........

iminrut

Well......around 6" fell last night here, with some areas getting 12-15".......we're supposed to get another 8-12"...........some of those other areas are supposed to have 24-30" total by tomorrow morning........welcome October :D

Well I locked in the hubs and took my Oldest girl to school (1st grade)....ya we still had school like normal, even the buses for the country kids ran.......and to think the interstate is closed down for more than half of the state.......anyway.....when I got back, momma and the little man(8 months) were keeping toasty in the house, so I took our other two girls (3 and 5) outside for some fun.........

This morning when i woke up.......30's for highs, but by next week it's supposed to be back in the 60's....

17390100_0458-med.JPG

17390100_0459-med.JPG

And here we're having some fun...snowball fights and building snowmen......gotta love it.....

17390100_0463-med.JPG

17390100_0464-med.JPG

Pushing 80 here again today. Yesterday was only in the 70's but real humid. I can't wait for the first frost.

I heard they closed the BLM office in Dickinson. Doesn't take much to keep a gov't worker from going to work. :rolleyes: :D

mtmiller said:
I heard they closed the BLM office in Dickinson. Doesn't take much to keep a gov't worker from going to work. :rolleyes: :D

Whenever the weather is bad doesn't the government always keep all non-essential employees home? :rolleyes: :D

Just kidding

Nemont

LMBO@Nemont......

Actually my folks now live in Dix, and as of 3:00pm they had 25" of snow and there was more forecast for this evening......interstate is closed down from Mandan to Miles City...

Back