Snow fall in the selway?

Jason, I live on the far east side of the Selway, in the Bitterroot Valley. We have received a little better than average snowfall. March is a big snow month, and it could make or break the amount of snow on the ground. We'll have to wait and see, as far as it being any heavier, than normal or not.

Moose creek is 20 mins from my airstrip at the house. I will be flying it the 15th of march on a horn scouting mission. I can give you a report at that time.

Moose creek is 20 mins from my airstrip at the house. I will be flying it the 15th of march on a horn scouting mission. I can give you a report at that time.

I appreciate it, Moose creek is where I will be dropped off for some bear hunting. Trying to figure out what date to go in.

I have always picked up a few sheds in there, but guess its nothing to what you guys get.

Do you do any passengers into moosecreek?

Jason, I live on the far east side of the Selway, in the Bitterroot Valley. We have received a little better than average snowfall. March is a big snow month, and it could make or break the amount of snow on the ground. We'll have to wait and see, as far as it being any heavier, than normal or not.

Thanks for your help. looking forward to your guys reports.

There is a thread in here with a link to the NOAA site that shows the snowtel stations. I can't seem to find it right now but it was in the bear section a week or two ago.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shed God
Back