PEAX Equipment

Small female

1oldcoyote

Smallest female I ever seen let alone killed. She was around 21 lbs best I can recall now days. After calling a strip of timber she stepped out onto the open. Setting Sun was in my eyes so she looked dark like a fox. Until she turned facing me I could then tell she was a coyote. She was paired up with a coyote twice her size. He bolted away after I shot. Took me a couple of wks to call him out of that same timbered slough. Tooth wear she looked to be around 2-3yrs old.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1641477099316.jpg
    FB_IMG_1641477099316.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 19
One time snaring coyotes i got into a litter of late pups on one of my baits. I caught the mom she was small and mangy and then I caught five or six pups that I swear to god were the size of foxes. One other weird thing was that entire litter had mange from the mom except one.

Anomalies do happen in nature. I've seen a few myself. One being a very late Red Fox litter of 2kits. I seen them mid October & both kits looked to be around 9-10 wks old. I've told few people about it. Because MOST would be tempted to call me a liar.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back