Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Slow Week!

Horn Seeker

Dang, spent 5 days on snowmobile, covering prime ground, didnt run into another hunter, didnt find one decent lion track!

We found two different small cats and quite a few bobcat tracks in the first 3 days, but nothing we wanted to run. Then, by the 4th day when we decided we just wanted to here a race we couldn't even find a runnable bobcat track!

SO it goes! Next time we'll get him.

Hornseeker,
Sounds like the luck we are having this week. found a huge track about the third day but it was two days old. Finally today found a coon and turned everything loose on him. The dogs caught him on the ground. Heck of a chase.
sheCat

I had a successful hunt on lions this past week. My guides dogs put a nice tom in a tree. My first lion and definetly not my last. We also went about 5 days before cutting a good track. What a hunt!!
Does any one have any good lion recipes?
TF

Tanglefoot-FEED IT TO THE DOGS!!!!hehehe I have ate it before, and the only way I like it is in a burito , fried first and smothered with lettuce tomatoes and onions and HOT sause!!!!It aint bad that way!!! BARF!!!!! bcat

------------------

We eat a LOT of lion every year, and I love it. A lot like a cross between deer and Pork. I eat is as steaks, we get sausage, pepperoni, jerky and burger made. MMMMMmmmmm!

Hornseeker--Just how many lions are "ALOT" of lions each year??? A dozen or two dozen????/ just asking!!! I can think of alot better things to eat!!!!hehehe Got any good recipees????? bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back