Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Sloppy wet son of a ...............

B-Killin

Freakin packed 50 decoys 200 yards across muddy field, hoping to get a crack at some Geese....

Set the decoys out, got into the pit and found shin hi water.. At least 6 inches of standing water in the pit..... AWESOME

A normal group of dudes would call it a day. I mean the wind was good though, gusts of 40 mph or so... Great fun.. We are some SGDFDMF's

Froze our arsses off. We did kill two but there was no way that I was going to get the camera out in the "Katrina" like conditions..

The things a couple idiots will do to kill some freakin' geese

My buddies and I were thinking the same thing |oo we set out 8 dozen and laid in the mud and listen to some guys in front of us , sky bust at every possible thing that looked like a bird. It was alot of fun and thank God for gortex clothing......we got 1........... :rolleyes: The things we do just in hope a bird will land?????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

my buddy went out on the Private land by the River and hunted and got 1 duck. HAHA, I worked instead.... I hate to say it but I wish I was wet and no ducks then dry and working ... :(

I'm heading out into it tomorrow. Typically I thought this was ideal weather for the ducks the first couple of hours of the day, but I'll find out tommorrow. I still like the bumper sticker "The worst day of hunting is better than the best day of working".

Now that I am warm and dry I can look back at it and say that we are SDAMF's...
hahaha It is like a bad hang over and ya say NEVER again.. I will probably be back out in it tomorrow.. :D

Back