Yeti GOBOX Collection

Slashing AZFG budget

Delw

Hey Del.....if they let us non-residents have EQUAL shares of the game tags in Az...it will generate more than enough revenue for the Fish & Game of Az.
tongue.gif

Oh yeah dan there's old jack harpers name involved in this one again.... what do you think his views are on this? wanna bet he votes for this and is pushing it....
Delw

I do believe it's time for nasty grams... Let's see what I can put together tomorrow..

cool.gif

I just talked with Tice Supplee at Game and Fish. It seems the Buffalo Ranch issues have been resolved and the ranches are not going to be sold. As to the other issues, it would appear that Mr. Harper is hell bent for closing down G&F.

Maybe we should see about mounting an effort to close down Mr. Harper.

cool.gif

I think this whole thing is a load of crap!! It seems Az is getting hammered!! I hate to see this happen! Drought, fires, the lawsuit, and now cutting the budget!! What the hell was wrong with the way things were! This crap angers me! And now it's really starting to get out of control! AZ legislators has got some set of balls trying to cut the G&F Budget! Don't these people have a damn clue! You really have to question their sanity!!! I really wish we had a wildlife/issues watch! Someone to set up links directly to certain people orginizations when they come up! Links you could just click on and blast them! then we could get the word out to these boards and friends and family! Have them write these yo-yos and voice our opinion! I don't think sportsmen and women are heard enough! I think we would be heard more If we weren't so busy with our lives! If we had quick access instead of searching for hours to find someone to e-mail! I think it could have a major impact on alot of issues! Am I being unrealistic? Just my 2 cents!

ElkhntinMD

Sounds to me like what you are asking for is a Political Action Committee, or at least a web site that would act as a clearing house for issue on the national and local levels that concerns hunters, fishermen, and outdoors folks everywhere.

That may not be a bad idea.

cool.gif

I think that's a great idea! You want to get on that, Dan? I'm behind you 100%!
biggrin.gif

Oak

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back