Sitka SubAlpine

Wayne99

As the realese of Sitkas new line of gear draws ever so close I was personally wondering if it is going to be worth making the switch? I was think that if I do switch that I would get the ascent pants, long sleeve, short sleeve, and the kelvin lite down coat. Are there any other products that I should consider getting if I switch? Also what brand of camo do you use if not Sitka and why? Love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Thanks,
Wayne

Got a pre order email notice this morning. Good looking gear, prolly sell out quickly.

Wayne - whether you switch is a matter of personal preference totally. If you want a new piece of Sitka gear you don't already have, go for it & get the new color pattern! I have a closet full of Sitka Gear and do not plan to replace any with the new SubAlpine. Going into the future, I likely will purchase SubAlpine when I need/want something new.

I just bought a bunch of first lite ASAT, but the Subapline, as well as the Kryptek Altitude, are sharp. I think camo is the least of my worries as to why animals spook, but at least I'd look cool in the subapline or altitude while the animals are running away.

I just got the second pre order email. This stuff looks good and I like what stance the company takes on public land issues. I just can't get over the price. I don't know how average joe is able to afford this stuff. Being a title sponsor for this and Randy's show can we expect to see a discount code coming out soon? Maybe with that I could be a buyer but not at what they are currently listed at. Or maybe they could do the monthly give away, and ship out a new set to a lucky Hunt talker.

I recently bought the new fanatic bibs but found the older fanatic jacket. Would they go together or is the pattern different?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back