Sitka Jetstream Jacket

F250

My wife and I are looking at buying these jackets. We have never purchased any "high end" clothing like this. I enrolled in the Pro Program and can buy two jackets for the price of one. Anyone have experience with this model jacket ?

I’ve got a first generation one. It’s great! I haven’t kept up with changes to them as mine hasn’t had any need for replacement

I have one I bought for an Alaska Cruise. The weather was dreadful, sleet, rain and wind. It was the only jacket I had, but it kept me warm and dry. Other folks on the Cruise with us wore heavier clothing, and were complaining about being cold and wet. I stayed warm and dry. I bought another one a year later in a different color (Black). You won't regret the purchase of the Jetstream.

They're a good jacket as a mid or outer layer. My wife and I both have one. The women's one doesn't have a hood, FYI

I like mine, size is true and semi relaxed fit with some layer room. I expected little more warmth for the weight of it but really great all-around coldish weather jacket. I primarily wear the mountain jacket(wear hell out of it!) but if sitting still or in cold weather grab the Jetstream, which also was a prodeal purchase.

Reactions: Hem
I've had mine for 3 years now. I'd definitely recommend. Like others have said, it's not waterproof but water resistant. It great at stopping wind. It's lighter than I was expecting. I sized up to fit layers under it, and don't feel it's "too big".

Not to derail, but do they layer well over the Kelvin jackets?
Yes. I typically wear medium in all Sitka tops with the exception of the jeststream jacket which I have in large. I layer the medium kelvin underneath it no problem.

To the OP, I’ve had the jet stream jacket 3 years now and love it. It’s held up really well and is highly versatile depending on the layers you put underneath it. Hands down the best hunting jacket I’ve ever had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back