Yeti GOBOX Collection

Sitka gear sale (apex, mountain, cloudburst, traverse, hat)

k_pem

The apex, mountain vest and trucker hat are NWT literally only tried on inside, the traverse zip and cloudburst are like new but i dont have the tags anymore, bought the traverse last season and never used it, same as the cloudburst.

Sizing/camo/Sitka price/Asking:

Apex 32R SA $209/ $200
Mountain vest L SA $169/ $160
Trucker hat OSFA SA $30/ $25
Traverse zip-t L OC $149/ $100
Cloudburst L SA $329/ $300

All prices are obo, if your picking up multiple items ill make you a deal. Also open to all offers, Ill be fair about it. Possibly interested in trades, just let me know what you have.
Text for faster response
509-822-1671

Thanks!

If you want them to move,I'd suggest lowering your prices. $10 off new isn't really worth it. Also. Be nice to know where you are.a

Honestly I don’t need to sell them but they’re brand new with tags mostly. Some new without but regardless brand new. I’m open to any offers.

I’ll take trades also I new binos, a lightweight 2p tent and maybe a lightweight packable 20* bag. Oh and I need a water filter system. Anything else interesting I’ll entertain also.

I live up in Post Falls, Idaho. Been following Randy for a few years and just recently got serious into hunting this past couple years!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back