Sitka Bino Bivy

Bowhuntrben

Just thought I would make a thread recommending the Sitka Bino Bivy.
My dad and I used this on our recent elk hunting trip to Colorado. We used it with Leupold 10x42 Wind River Cascades which fit in there nicely. The harness was comfortable, and I didn't even notice that it was there. The cover has magnets so you don't have to keep zipping the case shut. I'm not sure the magnets would even be needed, but they are there nonetheless. The harness did a great job of keeping the binoculars from bouncing around, and if you are interested in a harness, you should look at this one when making your decision.

Here is a pic of me wearing it
DSC02411_zpsf46d7775.jpg

help

GOOD MORNING !!!! I just received my Sitka bino bivy yesterday, I do like it so far but have a question I'm hoping someone can help me with. located in the inside pouch is a set of magnetic clips not sure how to use these not really sure what they are for. the pack did not come with instructions. can someone help or post photos please!

I loved it, but had to sell it. They only make one size, told me it'd fit my Swaros (10 x 50s) and it really didn't work, not really even close. It fit awesome, but wasn't nearly big enough. No fault of their own really, it was the first year they made it and before it really hit the market. They make great stuff, but I'm still searching for a perfect alternative. Think the FHF is the way to go. Congrats!

Had to sell mine too. Shame because it looks like it would work great if I could get my Swarovski 8x56 to fit. Not even close.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back