Caribou Gear Tarp

Silicone boot spray?

338 win mag

What are you guys experience/recommendations with waterproofing spray for boots? Specifically cordura boots and other non leather uppers. Looking at Atsko silicone water guard or something similar.

Wears off somewhat quickly, so when you notice the material no longer repelling moisture, it's time to clean the boot and apply another coat. I use Scotchgard and it works OK. Works better for materials that have less friction and contact with things such as coats, packs, raincovers, etc, rather than footwear, but it's better than using nothing on the synthetic boot materials IMO

I use Campdry and it works ok. Elkfever2's right. Nothing lasts forever tho. I do try to avoid the damp dewey meadows in the morning if possible.

Wears off somewhat quickly, so when you notice the material no longer repelling moisture, it's time to clean the boot and apply another coat. I use Scotchgard and it works OK. Works better for materials that have less friction and contact with things such as coats, packs, raincovers, etc, rather than footwear, but it's better than using nothing on the synthetic boot materials IMO
Thanks, that's makes sense

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back