Signatures..

Moosie

Grand poopa
So..... No offence Paws but I laughed my A$$ off at your Signature. You have got one Hell of a resume' posted there bud
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Phillip P. Foreman, GS-13 (Ret)
MA-Human Resource Management
BA-Management
BA-Economics
BA-Business Administration
Member American Legion
Member Wagner and Griswold Society
Member International Dutch Oven Society
Former Founder and Life Member Hunters Helping Hunters
Former Life Member North American Hunting Club
Charter Member 463rd Air Lifters Association
Charter Member International Hunting Land Association
Partner Teddy Roosevelt Conservation Association
Founder Ohio Camp Cooks
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I almost feel guilty of not having the Hunttalk.com Life member so you can Add one more.....
wink.gif

When I first saw Paws sig on another post I got quite the chuckle out of it.
biggrin.gif

Nut, I like your new one.
wink.gif

Founding member of B.T.O.C (Breaking Toes on Couches)

In your own mind YH!!
biggrin.gif
Yes I know it is a bit lengthy; but, I believe that good bad or indifferent those organizations of which I am a part or of which I have been a part should suffer or thrive equally based on my own personal merit or shame!
eek.gif

--------------------

Phillip P. Foreman, GS-13 (Ret)
MA-Human Resource Management
BA-Management
BA-Economics
BA-Business Administration
Member American Legion
Member Wagner and Griswold Society
Member International Dutch Oven Society
Former Founder and Life Member Hunters Helping Hunters
Former Life Member North American Hunting Club
Charter Member 463rd Air Lifters Association
Charter Member International Hunting Land Association
Partner Teddy Roosevelt Conservation Association
Founder Ohio Camp Cooks
Nearly Life Member Moosie's Hunt Talk

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

AS THE RAINBOW FOLLOWS THE STORM, PEACE SHALL FOLLOW THE WAR.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-13-2004 19:09: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

Well, this would probably be a more honest one for me.

-RogueWarrior1957-

"Life is like a jar of jalapenos...whatever you do today may burn your butt tomorrow"

NRA Life Member

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-18-2004 01:42: Message edited by: RogueWarrior1957 ]</font>

Paw,

You got a "BA in Econ"? How come not a BS? I always thought it was a Bachelor of Science for Econ. Or is the BA a Bachelor of Arts? Or a Bachelor of Administration? Now you got me confused...
confused.gif

RoadW, IS that a Pic of you ? Or your Idol
wink.gif

HEY... BA Econ ? Take the "E" out and You have my Favorite food !!!!

Economics is just full of BS but my degree is a BA.
biggrin.gif
Moosie re RW's photo you are right on both counts!
hump.gif

'Gunner- I'm guessing the BA may have been earned from a liberal arts institution or one of that ilk. I have a BA in Biology from Wabash College.

Am I close Paws? I do there's quite of few of them in OH.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-14-2004 12:23: Message edited by: 1_pointer ]</font>

Well yes and no sort of!
rolleyes.gif
Actually I majored in Veterans Administration benefits. I attended resident center courses through Ohio University, Parsons College Iowa and Park College MO and Pepperdine University, Malibu CA at whatever installation I was assigned. See, the plan was to attend full time meeting the maximum support benefit which I think was around six hundred bucks per month, maybe less, I don't actually remember. I do remember that after all the bills were paid I had money left over. The weird thing is that I only used like a year and a half of VA benefits since my course load was so heavy. Yes, technically I completed 13 years worth of college in like two years and a half!
eek.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-14-2004 12:46: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

Mea Culpa, Moosie. That's what I look like in the summertime. I do resemble an infamous cousin a bit...maybe that is why it looked familiar. It was proven that neither he nor I were the "Confederate Bank Robber" on America's Most Wanted.

Sorry to disappoint you YH...I haven't been on that side of the bars in a jail in getting close to thirty years...and that was for taking some pals up on a dare that I wouldn't ride a horse into Francisco's Restaurant in Durango, Colorado. I did it...thrilled the tourists...got thrown in the hoose-gow, pals bailed me out, the bail cost nearly the exact amount of my won bet. I've been on your side of the bars a few times since then. _______/__ Have nightstick...will travel.
smile.gif

Paws, GLW, et al...are you being facetious? LOL
elkgrin.gif

-Rogue-

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-14-2004 19:38: Message edited by: RogueWarrior1957 ]</font>

eek.gif
I don't know RW!!
eek.gif
What's it mean??

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-14-2004 21:57: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

Okay, smarty-pants...
cool.gif
...whatta ya think of the winter look Rogue?
tongue.gif

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SubSpider
Back