Sidebar/backbar for Mathews Z7

WVmike

I have been shooting a compound for about 5 years not as much as I have in the past year. I currently use a Mathews Z7 with a 8 inch stabilizer on the front. Was looking into getting a sidebar or backbar after researching a little bit about the benefits of such. I shoot out to 50 but would like to shoot out to 60 on targets. I have been shooting mainly rifles my whole life up until I got out of the military 5 years ago, so my archery expertise and knowledge isn't the greatest. Any info is appreciated.

I have been shooting a compound for about 5 years not as much as I have in the past year. I currently use a Mathews Z7 with a 8 inch stabilizer on the front. Was looking into getting a sidebar or backbar after researching a little bit about the benefits of such. I shoot out to 50 but would like to shoot out to 60 on targets. I have been shooting mainly rifles my whole life up until I got out of the military 5 years ago, so my archery expertise and knowledge isn't the greatest. Any info is appreciated.
Not for me. Hunting is about trying to limit the weight, so I’m not going to entertain both a front stabilizer and back stabilizer. Can’t say if they work, but it shouldn’t matter for that 10yds you are looking to add.

I dont think it would try it out and see what you like. They make a lot off attachements to help wit this. Here is an example.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back