Show Me your Smallest Buck....

Moosie

Grand poopa
Anyone can Post a Picture of a 30"+ mule deer, Hell, they're around every corner...

Post a Picture of your Smallest buck you've taken,,, Come on, Don't be shy :D :D

Sorry Oscar, I went to snap a picture of my smallest buck's antlers, but I couldn't find the matchbook that I had hidden them under.

Iron Buck... YOu know, aren't ALL deer from back ast small ;)

Thats like saying "GUYS" when hunting. I'm including Chicks too, but I just say Gys. Show me yer little Whitey ... ;)

Here is a nice small one from last season............my 12 year old daughters first hunting season and first buck. She was as excited as if it were a 170 class monster ....and so was I LOL :D

076461.JPG

I actually shot a buck during Muzzleloader season in MAryland a few years back that was 1/2 this size...........what a monster!
shhh.gif
:D I never did take a picture (imagine that!) But I do have the rack (if you can call it that) around here somewhere. I'll try to get a digital picture and post it.

Iron buck, congrats to your daughter, I imagine she was excited, first year, first deer. I also noticed even tho she is excited the action on that Lever Gun is opened, nice. You taught her well...congrats DAD.

I'll bite ;) Here is the smallest but one of the toughest bucks I have ever taken.It was shot the last day of the season a long time ago. Well not that long lets say ONLY 25 years ago ;)

81465291NKOeXB_ph.jpg

Well, I'd post a Deer or Two but back then I didn't take Pictures... Kind of hard to believe since I take 500+ pics a Year now even if I jsut shoot a Rabbit :D :D

Thanx for the Pictures guys !!!

Moosie, I just E-mailed a picture of the smallest buck which I still have, I shot 2 other deer smaller than this one, both those horns were lost (to neighbors dogs I assume) I shot this one probably 12 years ago on an archery hunt, if you look close you can still see the broad-head in the skull, that good looking feller holding it is yours truly, I call this freak my moose buck kind of like you Moosie both of which are very odd indeed.
It dropped like a sack of spuds when I shot it,
its heart had not stopped yet when I cut its throat & it pumped out ever ounce of blood it had.

Quick Draw, check your email. I sent the URL for your picture to you.

My smallest one was a very tender button buck whitey. I could cut it with a fork. No pictures though.

Ok guys here is the picture of my smallest/biggest buck.
firstbuck.jpg

He didn't weigh much but he sure did taste good.
hump.gif
hump.gif
:D :D
Quick Draw

Got you all beat......nubb'r buck, LOL......needed meat for the freezer first, hah !!

014744.jpg

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back