Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

SHOCKING!

They didn’t care about the 30min break, they didn’t care about the dpf’s they didn’t care about E-logs, they didn’t care when they made glider kits illegal.
They won’t care about this.
Their stem friends need jobs more than the working class.
The handful of people who manage their 1,000 truck fleets as a math problem will continue to be rich and the middle, working class will continue to disappear into poverty.
And I’ll still be cobbling together 30 year old junk to try to afford a ski pass and elk tag.

When they closed the glide kit “loop hole” was the real kicker.
How many people were really buying those?
Did they really need to shut that down?
It’s so funny that it was someone’s job to stop the manufacturing of dangerous glider kit trucks. 😂

ALL I can say is who do YOU vote for. For one thing the government calls them electric. THEY RUN ON A BATTERY just like your kids TOY TRUCK !

Here's a kicker. When we got power in the early 90's they were limiting new connections because of the antiquated grid system up here. We were denied 2-3 times over a few years. Now any new construction must have an independent EV charging circuit to get a building permit.
PGE won't connect to anything with over 200 amp requirements.

They started with the farmers because there was to many to CONTROL and than they went after the trucking industry. OWNER OPERATORS first. Then came the government subsidized JB HUNT'S was first and more followed the RATES took a S@!T and the price of FUEL went thru the roof. DOT went crazy and a over the road O/O were gone from home for weeks at a time JUST trying to make payments.

A thousand years ago I had a couple trucks leased on to C&H out of Dallas. If you didn't make 1000+ miles a day you didn't make any money.
C&H = Cold & Hungry, Cowboys & Hippies

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back