MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Shit you find while fishing

I've never found anything interesting while fishing, I like it that way

This is a crazy story. Hard to believe the guy was still alive 6 days later. I actually drove right over him all of those days he was down there. I was really suprised nobody saw him wreck with how heavy the traffic is in that expressway

When I lived in Pueblo I found all kinds of stuff...

1. Nice Kershaw knife
2. GoPro camera, still in waterproof housing, in attempt to locate the owner I downloaded the sim card and found footage of the moment the guy lost it in the river. It went: girls in bikinis in inner tubes>drunk buddy with beer>selfie>splash>kicking feet under water>river bottom.
3. Surefire flashlight that had been underwater for quite some time, still worked with new batteries
4. Field stripped Springfield pistol, likely used in a crime, Police were very interested

3DE7106F-2DC8-40C6-9624-9C7863E7531D.jpeg

I went fishing with my daughter one day and we had to cross the railroad tracks to get to where we launched the canoe. On the tracks I spotted a dog leash, a pair of safety goggles and a huge vibrating dildo. Not something you want to try to explain to a 12-year-old girl, even if you could. That was 20 years ago, and I still get a little queasy thinking about what that combo may have been used for.

I went fishing with my daughter one day and we had to cross the railroad tracks to get to where we launched the canoe. On the tracks I spotted a dog leash, a pair of safety goggles and a huge vibrating dildo. Not something you want to try to explain to a 12-year-old girl, even if you could. That was 20 years ago, and I still get a little queasy thinking about what that combo may have been used for.
💦?

Found a knife in log down by the lake when I took my one of my sons fishing 13-15 years ago , been so long I can’t remember which son , or what year , I’m just guessing, still one of my favorite knifes ever. Not a knife guy , I don’t buy them hardly ever , I can only think of once or twice in my life. All the knifes I have were gifts , except for 2 I’ve found.

IMG_5760.jpegIMG_5757.jpeg
IMG_5759.jpeg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back