Sheep hunt cancellation

AkBearHunter

My partner just called a little bit ago and bailed on our Aug sheep hunt, I had already booked the air charter and deposit has been made. So I am offering this one up if there is someone that is looking for a fly in sheep hunt but was unable to find anything. Charter is for 2 hunters.

Charter is with Gary Green of Mcarthy Air and the hunt is in the Wrangells. If you interested in sheep hunting this fall this could be your chance. If you interested shoot me a pm. And to carlify, I won't be going on this hunt, I am just trying to offer this up before I ask for my deposit back.

This is also posted on several other sites. If it gets filled i'll let you all know.

Last edited:
Talked with the air service, there's a chance the dates can be changed if your interested. Going to give this another day or 2 then i'm going to cancel the charter. Cost for the charter is $2000 for 2 hunters.

I wish

I'd love to take you up on the charter but sheep season is cancelled this year. Atleast for those for those of us in Afghanistan. Sheep season will be closed before I can make it home.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back