Caribou Gear Tarp

Shed thread

I'm up to about 90 whitetail sheds so far for the year. I haven't taken a picture of all of them together yet. Biggest one is 77"

In the forty or so years I have been looking for antlers this is easily my worst year. Just way too much snow. I did manage to find a small 6 point elk antler today so things are looking up.
That is a great looking mule deer antler. Been a few years since I have found an 80 incher.

found two match sets this weekend, the brown set were on top of each other as I walked up. Glassed them from across the coulee thinking it was a solo forkie as that's all I could see. the one side has deep forks and goes around 77", aprox. 170 " mulie given a 18-20" spread. please post up your 2018 finds.antler 4.jpg

I have been trying to find the antlers form this bull for four years. Two years ago I missed them by less than a 1/2 mile and last year I missed by a few hundred yards. This was my year. 168 inches on the right and 178 on the left and 16 to 18 inches broken off.

Attachments

• DSCN1894.jpg
    DSCN1894.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,356
  • DSCN1897.jpg
    DSCN1897.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 1,364
Last edited:
them are some beauties Antlerradar!!! the one thing I need in my collection before I croak is a big brown matched set of elk antlers. Tough go around these parts of AB.

Thanks! We are still training. That's the first one she found on her own and the first one for this season. She has a hard time going from bird searching to antlers. Too many scents around to explore!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back