SFW Yay or nay

For or against SFW tactics

• for

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • against

Votes: 129 100.0%

• Total voters
Poll closed? I didn't get to vote NO WAY!!

I remember arguing with the MM crowd back when Peavy first started this crap.

It was my first internet discussion with BigFin and the last time I posted on MM.

I'm a mule deer freak but they can have SFW and the blind sheep that support those crooks.

They are in it for themselves, period. Proved it numerous times now.

DONT DRINK THE KOOLAID

Jebus. I just read that article MTGomer.

SFW has been called out every year I can remember since they began controlling the tag distribution.
Years and years of questionable circumstances so in comes RMEF offering 100% of the money back and Utah chooses SFW. The corruption runs deeper then I even knew.

Simply unbelievable that they picked SFW over RMEF.

Thanks for the read MTGomer. What a crockochit.

Last edited:
I stopped posting on MM, too, back in 2014. Got tired of the general forum being 80% Utah-specific topics. "Anyone hunt Bridger for deer this year?" sort of posts that would end up in the general forum and not the Utah forum. General forum was cluttered up as a result so not very useful to non-Utah types. Is odd to me that the culture of Utah is to not be critical of your peers nor demand accountability from anyone in a position of power. SFW is obviously a slush fund for Utah F&G to undertake political lobbying and donations through SFW/MDF.

Was entertaining to me to see how the RMEF bid played out since no way the slush fund was going away. Too many Utah state officials get donations for elections to allow RMEF to get a fair shot at the award. 100% vs 30%.... hmmmm ....larger convention vs. smaller convention... hmmmmm.... survey says: slush fund maintained for 5, er, 10 years.

The Press can investigate and a rouge politician can stomp their feet but too many pigs are enjoying the slop to not eat up anyone stirring the pot. Utah's culture is not one to accept stirring the pot.

So, is the Mule Deer Foundation tied in with SFW? I'm away of some of the issues with SFW, but everytime I bring up getting the full story, I am always told 'its too many to list' or 'how much time ya got'. I don't expect anybody to write an essay for me about this, but does anyone have a link or a source that has summarized SFW's connections, and the bad that they do?

So, is the Mule Deer Foundation tied in with SFW? I'm away of some of the issues with SFW, but everytime I bring up getting the full story, I am always told 'its too many to list' or 'how much time ya got'. I don't expect anybody to write an essay for me about this, but does anyone have a link or a source that has summarized SFW's connections, and the bad that they do?

Simply put, yes. Miles Moretti is an SFW guy as well as several more of the MDF higher ups. They're all in the same boat.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back