Sept. needs to hurry!!!!

I hear ya brotha.

I brought the bow to work today and shot for about 15 minutes of my lunch break. I got worn out quickly, guess I had better start shooting more often.

I need April 15 to hurry up and get here!!! Then about a couple weeks later it needs to be September!

well im in tex-ass till sept. so it needs to hurry been shooting my bow...was trying to stick me a pig but they disappeared

I can't wait. ( pending the draws )I'm eather very excited, or just somewhat excited.
I get out & shoot my bow about once a week.

Hunting season this year has been eating the heck out of me because I missed last year, cept for a little run to Wy to do some sex tests on some elk....
But another great joy is almost here, and it is hitting a lot of S.Eastern states...
!!!FIRE SEASON!!!....
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

i got cabin fever too i'm heading up this weekend maybe i'll find the sheds off that big bull i chased last year.
a guy has to hope for something.

last year in Rock Springs Wy. me and my uncle was up right out of town(maybe 8miles) looking for a deer cuz he drew a tag in that area seen a couple bulls one he said scoring close to 340 was the only hull i seen all last year during hunting season......seen plenty of cows though o well better luck this year

I need to find out the draw results of NV and ID so I can plan accordingly. I've gone way, way too long without sticking a bull.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back