Yeti GOBOX Collection

Senator John Kerry and Heinz Ketchup

Tara please log off......
The above post was mine..

Gunner,
Like I have already said several times, (I WILL TYPE SLOW JUST FOR YOU)
I wasn't trying to make a point one way or another, what part of that are you having problems understanding????

Also, I believe that article was from a web page accessed from a link on the hannity page, I very well may have found it on sierratimes, I don't rightly remember for sure. Anyway Why does that even matter??? Are you going to broil me if I was wrong?? Do you think that is something worth arguing about? If so you seriously need to go see a counselor.

"Maybe have a half decent conversation??"

When do you anticipate ever addressing any of the questions so the "half decent conversation" can commence? I asked questions about it, in my own unique manner, WH did, Ithica did, and even Nemont did.

It seems odd that you would find the article interesting enough to cut and paste over here, but not interesting enough to discuss.

It now looks like the only topic that we can have going forward on this thread is about the looney-tune stuff people find at SierraTimes.

Bullshit.
All you have done is pick at why I posted this topic.
Why do you feel the need to know why I posted it.

I stand corrected
I must have found this article at www.sierratimes.com Which is no big deal to me. I like sierratimes.
I had read several articles that night from sierra, hannity, the drudge report, limbaugh, tnc, and several others, I really did think this one was from a link on hannity.

This doesn't seem to be going anywhere. :rolleyes:
It seems the purpose of the article was to discredit the Nature Conservancy in an attempt to make John Kerry look bad, as his wife apparently donates large amounts of money to them, along with other environmental organizations. The author states "Her financial support of environmental organizations has directly helped with the destruction of many rural American Families." This was only the 2nd or 3rd sentence of the article, and it was at this point that the author lost all credibility with me. He goes on and on attempting to show the Nature Conservancy is irresponsible in how they manage their lands and their money. He never really does say anything worthwhile, but I imagine people who are into government conspiracy theories and other crazy stuff would skim through the article and come to the conclusion that TNC is an evil organization, and so is John Kerry. The article was worthless and I'm guessing that is why Michael has no opinion one way or the other on it, as it is difficult to even figure out what the author was trying to prove. All I know is the Nature Conservancy is getting important things done, and I don't really care how they do it as long as they are getting results. Sure would be nice if Bush was a big supporter of the environment, then we'd all have a reason to vote for him.

The article is very tough to pin down as to subject or intent. Must have been written in a moment of passion without a proof reading. Shoot; we should be used to that by now!! :D

It kind of reminds me of "Mystery Literature 101"!! You know; where the Teachers ask; "Now class, what did the author mean?" Of course I quickly learned that the only appropriate reply is; "I'm not really certain. What do you think the author means?" ;)

"All I know is the Nature Conservancy is getting important things done, and I don't really care how they do it as long as they are getting results. "

Maybe the point of posting it was because of statments like the one above.
("I don't really care how they do it as long as they are getting it results")

Muledeer4me, Hey it's not your money they're using, and they're not breaking any laws, so why would you care either? They're protecting critical wildlife habitat that will benefit your grandchildren. How can anybody be against that?

1Pointer
Since it is obvious that you will side with the peanut gallery on here, if you had read just before mine, there wasn't a lot of intellegent posting, by either Buzz or Gunner. I don't see you ever stating the same obvious things to these two as you would here.... I don't know if you actually took notice or not, right after the last bunch of stomping I actually did and Moosie came on rattling sabers. These two started posting like adults with out all of the small minded comments. This place had a huge amount of good reading, then they had to start with the play ground forth grade ignorance again. You sit by, don't say a word, what's with that? Every one alway's liked to see you on here because you worked to keep things balanced, but the one sided comments from you are so obvious any more. :rolleyes: What is great though, is that every time I post on here, both Buzz and Gunner grab themselves and start pounding away while running their greasy fingers across the key board with the other hand, no wonder they have to type slow.... :rolleyes: Their excitement becomes quite obvious ;)

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back