Seems more barbershop discussion than hunting discussion lately. Joke threads, cookie threads, Ukraine, etc. Any way to ignore entire threads?

LopeHunter

Lots of interesting threads in the most recently active 20 threads though I am wading through 1 or 2 non-hunting threads to get to a thread that is actually focused on a hunting topic.

Seems more like a barbershop where hear all sorts of topics but I am looking for outdoors topics as drop in to see what is new.

The derailed and locked threads tend to be more barbershop threads than hunting threads. Oh, you aren’t getting this baseball back, either. And, Andy Rooney spit fire back in his day.

It's just part of it I suppose.

About all you can do is skip topics you don't feel like reading and go on until you find one you do.

Lots of interesting threads in the most recently active 20 threads though I am wading through 1 or 2 non-hunting threads to get to a thread that is actually focused on a hunting topic.

Seems more like a barbershop where hear all sorts of topics but I am looking for outdoors topics as drop in to see what is new.

The derailed and locked threads tend to be more barbershop threads than hunting threads. Oh, you aren’t getting this baseball back, either. And, Andy Rooney spit fire back in his day.
1. Middle of august isn't exactly peak hunting season for most people.
2. There are dozens of threads on conservation and science that impact all of us that are getting VERY little traction.

1. Middle of august isn't exactly peak hunting season for most people.
2. There are dozens of threads on conservation and science that impact all of us that are getting VERY little traction.
Have to agree with @neffa3 here. There's been several posts in the last two weeks about land and science issues. There's a great thread with a 7+ hour video in a thread from @Ben Lamb, @Gerald Martin, et all re: Montana's management and an article from the WP that @neffa3 posted about easement hold up.

The topics are there, but its clear we're all getting antsy for Sept - Nov

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back