Seekins Element 7prc

I’ve not went full send in a FL arca for a stock, just stubby ones in front of mag well. Might want to ask on a more precision rifle based forum.

But, I think you’d want at least 10”. You want the rail to be as close to your mag well as possible (where balance point is on most rifles) for a tripod and you typically want your bipod as far forward as possible for the most stability. Without seeing how it’d mount, I’d guess 11” would be ideal for a full rail.

I’ve used the short Pica/Arca rail from Salmon River Solutions on my Element. If you take out the action/barrel you will see a second molded well in the stock for an insert near the in-molded sling swivel insert. I modified a 10-32 stainless insert to fit securely in the well, drilled the stock and attached the rail. It allows me to attach my bipod or put it on the tripod. I had to grind off the sling swivel point on the rail so it didn’t interfere with the QD swivel mount.

Looks like you’re making an ultra light rifle not so light. Should be a great one none the less
Yes, in hindsight maybe should have gone with the Vortex scope and left the bipod off of it but figured the light gun allowed me to add what I wanted and would still be a pound or more lighter than some other rifles

After two full days of shooting I have her dialed. Zero’d at 100 and verified data out to 965. By far the furthest I’ve shot. Starting out with the 175gr ELDX and once I’ve filled in a few gaps on this range card I’ll switch over to ELDM.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back