Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Seeking Hunting Partner in Washington State (Western WA mostly)

madeirax56

Hey there, profile says it all. I'm a 27 year old guy looking for someone to hunt with. I went to nursing school and work in a hospital so not much of a chance to network for this sort of thing haha... Anyways, I live in Everett and am willing to travel +/- 2-3 hours if it sounds promising, but prefer to hunt within like 90-120 minutes or so of home cuz I feel like I can go more often...

Am looking forward to duck and deer season this year most of all. Last year was my second year duck hunting and I did significantly better than year one so I'm pretty excited for it. I have the gun, the waders, about 24 decoys, and an assortment of calls that I think I know how to use..I also have been successful 1 of 2 deer seasons. Would also love to try for some small game. I have hunted in Gifford-Pinchot NF, Snoqualmie NF, and Lopez Island for deer, and am returning to the island this year for modern blacktail. For ducks I spend most of my time around Stanwood or Duvall, but really want to open that up a lot as I know there is better hunting out there!

Hoping to link up with someone to enjoy days afield with conversation, camaraderie and of course!, The pursuit of wild game! Drop me a line if you would like to talk, I look forward to it.

A little about me: I grew up outside of Boston (so I have decent personality..), I'm politically to the right but consider myself a "progressive conservative", I'm pretty funny, and can hold an intelligent conversation about just about anything, and also I don't mind getting up at whatever godly hour as long as we build in travel time for an iced coffee, I'm good. As far as hunting, I enjoy doing the research, knowing the game, and getting after it. I don't have a ton of experience, just the couple years, but I try to make up for it in my preparation. I still enjoy learning something new with every hunt. I have no problems hopping on a computer and making phone calls for permission or anything, its just another step towards success.

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back