Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

sd points

Isn’t 35c the coveted tag if there is one, based on draw stats? Lots of huntable ground there.

What about quality bucks?

I know the area very well and if you spent the time northwest of Buffalo on that huge chunk of walk in would be the place to go. A lot of it does not look very promising from the Road and it really gets overlooked. Just sagebrush and gently rolling hills compared to where 35l is all pine trees. 35 a northwest of Buffalo has great mule deer and Whitetail if you get in the right spot. It gets pounded by road hunters but not many feet out doing real hunting. Nobody hears about them as hunters have learned to keep their mouth shut but some very big deer come from it every year. Just the opinion of a local that has hunted it all for quite some time. Shucks maybe I'm wrong and you know something I don't.Best of luck wherever you decide to go.

sir I bet u are not wrong, being a local u are able to gain information year around and learn things a nonresident would take forever to learn just because of our limited time in the field. I will look over all those areas, thank so much!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back