Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

SD Muley Hunt

wordenn

Hello Everyone!
This could be interesting, three of us are heading from Minnesota to South Dakota tomorrow afternoon for a 5 day Public Land spot and stalk archery hunt. We are NOT all that experienced out west, have yet to be successful hunting these damn things, and will most likely be fighting some rain/wind. Last year the trip consisted of day one seeing a wagon load of does and day two almost all bucks. I have tried to do as much intel work ahead of time and hearing great things about Muley/Whitetail numbers. Our tag is for any deer buck or doe. I am determined to bring some meat home this year! I have never done this "live" hunt or updates but thought I would give it a try.
SKOL Vikes

What part of the state are you heading to? Good luck

Hello Everyone!
This could be interesting, three of us are heading from Minnesota to South Dakota tomorrow afternoon for a 5 day Public Land spot and stalk archery hunt. We are NOT all that experienced out west, have yet to be successful hunting these damn things, and will most likely be fighting some rain/wind. Last year the trip consisted of day one seeing a wagon load of does and day two almost all bucks. I have tried to do as much intel work ahead of time and hearing great things about Muley/Whitetail numbers. Our tag is for any deer buck or doe. I am determined to bring some meat home this year! I have never done this "live" hunt or updates but thought I would give it a try.
SKOL Vikes

Ok we are on the road and just crossed the MO river and should be in about 2am. I think we brought way to much shit! Made a stop at Cabelas in Mitchell without spending any cash so we have that going for us! Plan is to park in the field here about 2am and slew in the truck for a few hours and then be ready to glass first thing. Heading back to a little place we named pride rock last year where we blew a great opportunity at a couple great bucks. Listening to a few Randy Newberg podcasts on the way out getting pumped up. Have a good evening!

We are headed to the NW part of the state.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back