Sd elk draw

I have 4 points as a NR. I miss living there!

I have 4 points as a NR. I miss living there!
Don’t feel bad dude. I used 9 points in the second draw a couple years ago for a cow tag. Lost I think 15 for Custer state park this year. Also @NDGuy the hunt for habitat raffle allows up to 1 elk tag to non residents.
Good luck to the South Dakota users, if anybody draws the big unit, maybe we can chat, I had the archery tag in 17

Don’t feel bad dude. I used 9 points in the second draw a couple years ago for a cow tag. Lost I think 15 for Custer state park this year. Also @NDGuy the hunt for habitat raffle allows up to 1 elk tag to non residents.
Good luck to the South Dakota users, if anybody draws the big unit, maybe we can chat, I had the archery tag in 17
How’d you lose them?

I quit applying, I think it’s 3-5 years then you loose the points. I’m not exactly sure what the time limit is, all I know is, they gone

We went 0 for everything in SD elk , sheep and Mt goat. Now if we are unsuccessful for East river deer we will be batting 1.000.

That sucks, maybe next year. @BoomerUSAF I didn’t know wtf I was talking about. I checked my points to see if I had enough for a nr hills deer tag and I still have all my csp points. I thought the points went away after a couple years of not applying or buying points. I couldn’t find anything on game and fish’s website, plus still having my points. If anyone needs me I’ll be drowning my sorrows realizing I blew 9 points on a cow tag a couple years ago... my bad yo

Back