Caribou Gear Tarp

SD deer 2009

Another great buck Craig. I think I've seen that butte a few times as well. I also believe I saw Mike in Campbells Farm Supply yesterday restocking his supply of rubber gloves.

Nice buck!

So do you pose them in the same spot every year or is that a really good place to kill one? :D

NICE!!! So, is it about time to have a whitey join all the lop eared deer on your wall? :D

Very nice whitetail. Must be a good friend not to shoot that buck.

Very good friend and very nice of him.

I swear you put that butte in the background every year. Almost as predictable as greenhorn's cardigan.

We usually try to get a couple shots of the butte in the background. However, very rarely have we shot one very close to it.

That's a sweet buck. Looks like he was a scrapper. Congrats!

Yeh, he lost a few inches from the main and a brow.

good looking deer for an ugly mug!

Piss off lickbag.;)

Great buck. I believe I've seen that butte, but maybe they all look alike. Congrats on the deer, is the broken beam a sign that you should get a softer grill-guard?

Actually we got out of the front seat before we took this one.;)

Very Miller. Not sure you would want to hunt with many guys on this board, as I doubt you would have had a chance to shoot that buck if any of us had seen him first. You must really have some "goods" on Mike, for him to save one like that for you.

Congrats on a great buck.

He does have some points in MT and this will probably come back to bite me in the ass.

Very nice buck. Just got back from S.D. pheasant hunt, saw a lot of BIG bucks. How did you get out of state buck tag, have heard in staters have hard time getting rifle tags for bucks.

I guess it depends on the unit. I can draw this one every year and a Hills tag every other.

Nice buck though you just reminded me that I failed to draw SD this year... :-(

You should be golden next year.

love the first pic. hell of a nice buck. WTG. No axle shot?

Yeh, I sort of forgot to grab Ax for the pic. He was ignored much of the trip and was none too happy.

Another great buck Craig. I think I've seen that butte a few times as well. I also believe I saw Mike in Campbells Farm Supply yesterday restocking his supply of rubber gloves.

Glad I made it back to MT before his purchase.

Nice buck!

So do you pose them in the same spot every year or is that a really good place to kill one? :D

Rarely do we shoot them in view of the butte, but take them to locations on his ranch that will show the butte.

NICE!!! So, is it about time to have a whitey join all the lop eared deer on your wall? :D

I am too poor to put this guy on the wall as a shoulder mount, but he will be going to my bug guy in a couple days.

I am too poor to put this guy on the wall as a shoulder mount, but he will be going to my bug guy in a couple days.

Maybe you should consider selling-out and start working for greedy corporate interests who will pay you to provide them data to show that drilling/grazing/logging is good for wildlife... ;)

Congrats on a great buck and I need you to walk me thru the SD App process next year... I need a tag around the White River area.....

nice whitey there mtm. congrats. can't believe you left ax out of the hero shots.:mad::D

Congrats again on a great buck! Between you and Tbone's pics/stories those 4 pts I have in SD are really starting to burn a hole in my pocket...

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back