Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Ruby River moose beware!

Horn-Seeker My tag is for area 361. South of Hebgen. Yes, I have a friend that works in the area. He has been keeping an eye open to see what is around. He is working most of the time, but traveling to and from work he tells me what he is seeing.

Cool JCS... those moose can be so spotty down there... I can see 3 bulls in one day, then not see another moose for 7 days....

Good Luck!

Anymore news Ismith?

Hey guys! Ive been in Port-a-Prince, Haiti since August 12. No more moose scouting for me since I wont be home until mid Septemberish. Cant wait to get back home!

Found my own little herd of buffalo while working on the river last week. Found another skull in the bank, but it was busted into a million pieces and couldn't find the horns, so I left it there. Seemed like they had a little buck tagging along too. Now if I can just get my hands on an animal that was more recently alive I'll be happy.

Attachments

• DSC_0037.jpg
    DSC_0037.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 217
  • DSC_0038.jpg
    DSC_0038.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 209
Sweet finds mdunc8! Im finally back home now. The trip was starting to feel like "Planes, Trains and Automobiles. We left Haiti on the 14th and managed to avoid multiple large storms on our way to Florida. The rest of the trip was largly uneventful until we were about 6 minutes outside of Cody, Wyoming. We had a fairly serious mechanical failure and ended up staying in Cody and headed home in rental cars yesterday.I have a turkey permit for Lewis and Clark county so I may go look for one of those tomarrow. It feels so good to be home! Moose will be the top priority for this coming weekend!

Back