Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Romney Campaign Announces Sportsmen for Romney

Uhhhhhhhhhh......... that isn't a poll.

But, if you didn't know that, you are likely worse off.

The industry i work in is worse off, i am not. I was just messing with you Jose both candidates are pieces of !@#$. Sorry IS THIS BETTER HEY LOOK ANOTHER Yahoo.com GRAPH. is that better.:D

The industry i work in is worse off, i am not. I was just messing with you Jose both candidates are pieces of !@#$. Sorry IS THIS BETTER HEY LOOK ANOTHER Yahoo.com GRAPH. is that better.:D

Do you understand what the graph is?

If not, I agree, you are likely worse off. And that is your fault.

In the interest of keeping eyes open going into the election, keep in mind the next president has a very good chance to appoint 2 more supreme court justices as 4 are in their 70's. Not a guarantee, but a possibility. That fact could mean more to our future than any other in my opinion.

Just some food for thought.

Yep. It's a critical point. Scalia said not too long ago that the 2nd amendment has limits. He's happy to entertain a case to discover what those limits are. While he was good on Heller, he can't be trusted to be good on other issues.

Subsequently, we have justices handing out decisions like Citizens United, and a split court on the ACA with Roberts leaning hard to find a way to pass it.

We also have at least 2 justices who are more politically active than any justices in history. Thomas and Scalia openly campaign for causes, PACs, etc that influence legislation. That seems pretty crazy to me. Especially when the Justices are supposed to be above it all.

BTW - I'm a fan of Scalia. I may not agree with him, but he's danged hard to refute.

Do you understand what the graph is?

If not, I agree, you are likely worse off. And that is your fault.

I do understand the graph very well. Do I want to get into a pissing match with you over it NOPE. Like i said i am better off then i was 4 years ago has nothing to do with the big O. Just thought it was funny that i read the same article that graph came from this morning on yahoo.com had to close the vote for OBAMA flyer like 15 times.

In the interest of keeping eyes open going into the election, keep in mind the next president has a very good chance to appoint 2 more supreme court justices as 4 are in their 70's. Not a guarantee, but a possibility. That fact could mean more to our future than any other in my opinion.

Just some food for thought.

Exactly! That is why I said that people need to keep their eyes on the big picture. Two more ulta-left judges will sell this country completely out and destroy the constitution. I cannot believe that after the last four years of pathetic policies and anti-American BS, that any sane person could vote that left-wing clown show in again.

As I stated earlier, just look up the list of the czars that have been destroying our country in the last four years. Incredible. People need to get their heads out of the sand and see what is happening to this country.

Whether you like Romney or not, BO has FAILED miserably. Romney at least is someone different for a different approach.

Worrying about what could possibly happen to public lands is about as important as pissing in the wind, when one considers how much damage Obama and the liberals have already done to this country. Hell, does anyone believe the Chinese actually give a damn about public lands, much less what they plan to do with them once they complete their takeover of this country? That is if the UN and Soros' plan to merge the US into his new World Order doesn't take us over first!!!!!!!

Exactly! That is why I said that people need to keep their eyes on the big picture. Two more ulta-left judges will sell this country completely out and destroy the constitution. I cannot believe that after the last four years of pathetic policies and anti-American BS, that any sane person could vote that left-wing clown show in again.

As I stated earlier, just look up the list of the czars that have been destroying our country in the last four years. Incredible. People need to get their heads out of the sand and see what is happening to this country.

Whether you like Romney or not, BO has FAILED miserably. Romney at least is someone different for a different approach.

Romeny's approach is the same that we tried under GW Bush. That didn't work.

Can someone offer me a point by point accounting of the terrible things that the president has done? I keep hearing that if we don't elect someone else, we're all gonna die.

Worrying about what could possibly happen to public lands is about as important as pissing in the wind, when one considers how much damage Obama and the liberals have already done to this country. Hell, does anyone believe the Chinese actually give a damn about public lands, much less what they plan to do with them once they complete their takeover of this country? That is if the UN and Soros' plan to merge the US into his new World Order doesn't take us over first!!!!!!!

Montana has a sustainable $3 billion per year economy built on public lands. We also have a $450 million surplus with Democrats at the helm of the top 5 elected state positions. If you don't think that's worth fighting for, then you don't get economics.

Last edited:
Can someone offer me a point by point accounting of the terrible things that the president has done? I keep hearing that if we don't elect someone else, we're all gonna die.

I'm not going to die, I watch survivor!! wait no I don't:confused:

Romeny's approach is the same that we tried under GW Bush. That didn't work.

Hows about you tell us point by point the great things the President has done for the past four years....maybe start with his inauguration day promises that he kept. The President has had four years and should be able to win this election on his record.

Hows about you tell us point by point the great things the President has done for the past four years....maybe start with his inauguration day promises that he kept. The President has had four years and should be able to win this election on his record.

I'm not the only making claims that a candidate is going to destroy America if he gets another term.

I don't think it's a difficult thing to ask of someone who makes such claims.

I hate both candidates. What is most important to me in this election is whom will get appointed as likely supreme court judge replacements. Keep that in mind at the polls. Take note on who Obama has and would put in place, and whom Romney might put in. Things like gun rights are more effected by how the supreme court rules over what a president thinks and feels. Immigration as well. The latest Obama care ruling is another good example. As far as POTUS candidates, they are both turds.
Here is good read that recently shows why Judge appointees are so important. Notice how Sotomayor leaned
http://news.yahoo.com/high-court-questions-texas-affirmative-action-plan-164023545.html

We also have at least 2 justices who are more politically active than any justices in history.

That scares me more than most political garbage. The Justice's, in my opinion, were put in placed to be 100% non party affiliated and are supposed to "interpret" the law to make decisions. But the whole party biased that seems to be trending in them, and lower courts, is a very scary thing. These damn parties(both of them) have too much power and that needs to be revamped.

Jessie Ventura made a comment on Howard Stern a couple of weeks ago and mentioned that the voting cards should not have a party name with any of the candidates. I think that would be a good start. Not that I am a Jessie Ventura believer, but there are certain things he does make sense on.

Whether you like Romney or not, BO has FAILED miserably.

Both houses are as much to blame for this as BO is. OUR national debt is growing at a rate that will ruin our country to the point our children won't have to worry about it. Our country won't exist the way we know it if the debt isn't fixed immediately.

This BS of the president taking sole blame/acclaim for the economy has always baffled me. There are so many factors to the economy that one person can't control it. How is a president going to control wether a drought happens or not? I guess it is the analogy of the QB taking the same for winning or losing the game.

Don't forget agenda 21, and the fact that Obama wants our guns!

Remember the statement about common sense being a liberal deficiency!:eek:

I'm not the only making claims that a candidate is going to destroy America if he gets another term.

I don't think it's a difficult thing to ask of someone who makes such claims.

Can't do it huh? I thought that'd be easy for a cheerleader of the President...If you can't think of anything in the last four years whats on the agenda for the next four?

Well, let's see. For starters there's Obamacare, then let's look at 16 Trillion dollars in deficit, no budget, stacking his administration with Muslims, circumventing the Constitution with Executive orders, The total lack of control by the Holder DOJ, Fast and Furious, the use of the NBP as his personal bodyguards and the lack of legal actions against the NBP for voter intimidation, the expansion of Social Security to Mexican Nationals......at a guarantee to never cut their benefits, without granting the same provisions to US citizens who actually pay into Soc. Sec., exemptions to illegals for education and medical care, refusing to deport illegals, suing states such as SC for private corporations coming into a right to work state and opening factories, suing states such as Az, SC, Fl., and others for voter ID laws, forcing religious institutions to go against their beliefs by having to go along with the mandates of Obamacare, getting an ambassador and members of his staff murdered, telling our enemies of military goals and plans, being a fuggin' liar about every thing concerning his past, including his communist and Muslim background, being a shill for George Soros and providing millions of dollars to Brazil and Soros for off shore oil drilling while not allowing drilling in our own waters, ...........these are just a few that came to me without having to think about it.

Like someone else said.........Show us what Obama has done that is good for the country!!!!!

That is flipping crazy. It would be interesting to know what you did wrong that makes you worse off now then you were 4 years ago.

I bought more expensive fuel, food, and health insurance. My income increased but at a slower rate than my expenses. Hence, I'm worse off. I should have gone on welfare.:D

I should have gone on welfare.:D

I like this idea. Let those with too much energy, ambition, and work ethic buy me my cigarettes and beer! Oh and they can pay child support for my illigitimates, and my healthcare, oh boy oh boy it will be so nice for me to be able to put my feet up(12 hours a day).

Can't do it huh? I thought that'd be easy for a cheerleader of the President...If you can't think of anything in the last four years whats on the agenda for the next four?

Reduce dependency on Foriegn oil:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/car...bama-announces-54-6-mpg-cafe-standard-by-2025

Launched a program that helps get more people outside and hunting and fishing:
http://americasgreatoutdoors.gov/

Domestic Oil Production up 25%, imports of foreign oil down:
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/ma...mestic-production-highest-since-2003-20120311

Osama Bin Laden is dead

General Motors is alive, and profitable

I can finally get health insurance due to ACA (previously denied due to pre-existing condition)

Pushed forward new EPA rules on Greenhouse gas emmissions that will continue to push America towards Natural Gas generated power

Pushed jobs bills that were not acted upon or were voted down by the House and Senate

Put forward budgets that were ignored by the House

Delisted wolves in the Great Lakes States and Wyoming

More funding for access under LWCF

Concealed carry in the National Parks

5 million new jobs in 4 years after taking over a situation where we were hemmoraging 800,000 jobs a month

Our domestic growth rate is the highest in the world

Reigned in wall street, but reforms were ignored by the House. In fact, the one person who is supposed to be watching Wall Street won't be confirmed by Congress due to partisan politics.

Makes cranky white guys freak out about muslims and birth certificates

Shocks the monkey on a regular basis.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back