Reward

2fastnaz

$500 Reward Offered In Mountain Lion Poaching

Arizona Game and Fish Department officials are offering up to a $500 reward for information leading to the arrest of the person or persons responsible for poaching a mountain lion in the Oak Creek Canyon area recently.

A West Sedona police canine unit discovered the dead mountain lion Jan. 7 in some vegetation just off Bristle Cone Road near the medical center. Game and Fish Department officers say the lion was shot somewhere else and dumped in West Sedona.

Anyone who might have seen any strange activity in that location, such as a vehicle stopped along the road where there are no houses, or who has any other information on this case is encouraged to call the Game and Fish Department’s Operation Game Thief Line at 1-800-352-0700.

Sure hope they catch the jerks.
The first thing that always comes to mind when hearing about a poching case is (what a loser)hope they nail there butts to the wall.
When you think of all the animals any of us have seen during times we couldnt legally hunt them and how easy it is during non-hunting time's it makes me sick to think people would take advantage like that ,then think of themself as anything but an ass hole!!!!
Some of the biggest Deer,Elk,Bear,moose,antelope I have ever seen were during the off season or after I had filled my tag.
I still got a rush having the chance to view them ,knowing that I could come back again and have a try at them,when you can hold your head up knowing you did it legal.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back