Remington

AtomicDog

Anyone hear anything about when Remington brand firearms will be produced? I know they went through a bankruptcy but I thought the brand was purchased and they were going to do that...

RemArms is the company that came out of the purchase (Remington is now the stand alone ammo company as I understand it). They stated that they'd start making 870 shotguns first. The interview they did suggested they were trying to get Rem700s on the shelf before hunting season. I don't think that is happening due to supply shortages for just about all materials.

I've seen quite a few new production 870s 700s, and 700 actions around the last month or so

They shipped a few old stock 870's under RemArms branding to the local Cabelas during the summer, but I don't know if they've got the machines up and running making new ones yet.

Anyone hear anything about when Remington brand firearms will be produced? I know they went through a bankruptcy but I thought the brand was purchased and they were going to do that...
They’re being produced now.

They shipped a few old stock 870's under RemArms branding to the local Cabelas during the summer, but I don't know if they've got the machines up and running making new ones yet.
Yes, new ones are hitting the shelves. The 870 express I saw was very nice compared to the ones pumped out in the last 10 years.

Someone on another outlet was claiming to see some pretty bad rust issues on the new 870s, if they get that fixed and get the 700s rolling they should do fine.

Saw 2 new Rem 700 actions, last weekend.
They were still sitting there when i left.
$550!!
I asked if they were Custom Shop or target actions.

"Nope, plain ole 700 action".

I saw a new 700 ADL synthetic in 308 the other day. The finish was clean and even, action felt smooth, and trigger broke clean. I think the sticker was $600. Just taking it at face-value I felt that was a great price.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomps
Back