Rem 700 in 257 weatherby

huntin24/7

257 weatherby for sale. It was originally a rem 700 cdl-sf. The only original part left is the rem 700 action. It has a rifle basix trigger and grayboe stock. The stock has a couple factory blemishes that you can see in the pictures. I sent it to snowy mountain rifles last year where they skim bedded it and put a new benchmark barrel on it. I’m not an expert on it but talked to a guy on here who’s in the know on rifles. He said it’s worth around $1,700. I’m asking $1,600 due to the factory blemishes but will listen to offers. Selling without the scope but will leave the leupold rings and bases on if you’d like. The rifle has 6 rounds through it since getting it back from the gunsmith. I also have some 100 gr barnes ttsx and 110 gr nosler accubond I could package with as well. IMG_1596.jpegIMG_1599.jpegIMG_1598.jpegIMG_1597.jpegIMG_1600.jpeg

Haha. I hate to sell this, but the wife and I each have another rifle we really like as well and don’t shoot it enough to keep it around.
The sick part is that I was just thinking last night how much I would like a small caliber Remington rifle. How romantic is that….

I used to reload Barnes 100 ttsx for it but had been shooting factory the last couple years before the new barrel. A 3” high 100 yard zero with reloads made for about a 3” holdover at 400. It was hard on the antelope. Lol

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back