PEAX Equipment

Reloading supply hoarding

To those saying it could never happen consider--

If the US Supreme Court becomes a liberal majority, the second amendment could very easily be reinterpreted as a collective right rather than an individual one. This makes regulation far easier. Imagine how the country would change under 30 years of a left-leaning SUPCO.

"Freedom is never more than one generation from extinction"

No, no, no, you're being ridiculous, THAT would never happen, don't worry about it...they say

To those saying it could never happen consider--

If the US Supreme Court becomes a liberal majority, the second amendment could very easily be reinterpreted as a collective right rather than an individual one. This makes regulation far easier. Imagine how the country would change under 30 years of a left-leaning SUPCO.

"Freedom is never more than one generation from extinction"

Don't worry, Senator McCain has vowed to ensure no SUPCO appointments are filled during Clinton's term in office. Which is great, because then we'll only have two functioning branches of gov't.

The Senate still has to approve the appointment of any candidate for the court. That, coupled with the liklihood of a tenuous democratic hold on the senate and their eyes towards midterms and the next POTUS election means that in all likelihood, moderate judges would be nominated by Clinton in the event any come up beyond the Scalia seat.

It's also important to note that the court with Roberts as Chief has made the views on the 2nd very clear, and even getting cases similar to Heller back to the court would be difficult at best and more than likely, again, wouldn't happen until post 2020.

You also have the blue-dog democrats who are generally good on guns, and will most certainly caucus with the Repubs both on nominations and on gun legislation.

So, yeah. Not worried.

Need some bullets, powder and primers for pistol shooting but am well stocked beyond that. Time to buy a six-pack of AR lowers and build more rifles for the SHTF'ers to buy at inflated prices.

I stay stocked up on components pretty well. I just started loading 6.5 Creedmoor so that is the only thing I will be building stock on. Although I do need to grab another 8# H4831 but that is just due my jug being nearly gone.

Anyone that believes any president will "take our guns" or "take our ammo and reloading supplies" is too dumb to be given the privilege of even voting.

Look what your beloved Democrats are doing in California. Why don't you move there since you love that way of thinking?

just curious

I think you all are missing the mark...

the smart hoarder will be spending his money on high capacity magazines.

The one thing they will go after if anything at all will be the 30rd clips. The good plastic ones are running about 15 bucks now... after the ban goes in place... who knows....

They have been successful at banning high capacity clips in the past and they will go after them again for sure.

This is one of the reasons I shoot a 25 cal :). Very unpopular caliber compared to the other options out there which makes it readily available if the hoarders decide to hoard like the previous 2 elections

I think you all are missing the mark...

the smart hoarder will be spending his money on high capacity magazines.

The one thing they will go after if anything at all will be the 30rd clips. The good plastic ones are running about 15 bucks now... after the ban goes in place... who knows....

They have been successful at banning high capacity clips in the past and they will go after them again for sure.

Look at the ammo bills in CA...

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back